Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

Doctor Who Plan With Me

Hi everyone, and happy Monday! It's Jes today with a Plan with me video.

You know how you plan a week out and then stare at it wondering what that nagging thing you forgot was? Yeah, that would be Mother's Day this week. I even wrote down that I needed to make and send cards, but totally forgot to put it down on Sunday. So I'll have to fix that when I get back out to my desk.  Anyway, this week is a Doctor Who week, in honor of the all-night marathon my best friend and I have planned for Friday.  We're 3000 miles apart, but we make movie night work with texting, and messaging.  It's not ideal, but we'll take what we can get. What do you do on movie night? What are your favorite snacks? We love chips and dip, and gelato. Let me know in the comments! I hope you enjoy my video.



No comments:

Post a Comment