Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hey, everyone! It's Kristine with you today, and I've got a quick post for you about my bullet journal. As you know, I abandoned my traditional planner (an Inkwell Press flex) for a DIY version in late April, then two weeks later, started a bullet journal. I've been using it for 3 weeks, and I absolutely love it! It's given me the flexibility to experiment with layouts, which is why I moved into a DIY planner in the first place.

Many people who use a bullet journal set up weekly layouts in advance, but I like mine to go day by day - the ability to change it up and make each day however long it needs to be is what really drew me to the system in the first place. It's just so happened that this past week was able to fit on a 2-page spread, but if that didn't happen on another week, it would be a-ok with me. I've got a new plan for next week's days which incorporates a sort of Dutch door set-up, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out.

One of the things I loved about my old Erin Condren and Inkwell Press planners was stamping, and I'm starting to figure out how to incorporate that into my bullet journal now, too. This week's stamping was mainly decorative, but I'm looking forward to trying some more functional stamping next week. Stay tuned!

Following is the link to a very short 4-minute time lapse video showing how this week's days came together. I hope you like it!



I hope you all have a great week ahead! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below - I'd love to chat with you about the bujo system!

No comments:

Post a Comment