Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Plan With Me April 25 to May 1

Happy Sunday, everyone!  It's Kristine with you on the blog today, and I've got a plan with me video for next week's spread in my DIY Carpe Diem planner.  I am loving the flexibility of this planner, and I have to tell you - after simplifying this week and doing a LOT of reading up on bullet journaling, I think I see a switch to bullet journaling in my future - probably with the beginning of next month.  If I do that, I'm not sure how much, if any, stamping I'll be doing - we'll just see how it goes.  For now, though, I've got this spread.

A couple of things you need to know about the video - one, I chose a rather pale ink color this week, and I'm afraid you can't really see it too well in the video.  So sorry!  And the washi tape you'll see in the opening frame is not the same one you'll see me put down in the video - once the filming was over, I decided I hated that polka dotted washi and changed it, lol.

As always, thanks so much for watching!  Please feel free to leave a comment - I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative!


No comments:

Post a Comment