Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2016

15 Minutes Crafts With Jes - Bookmarks

Howdy Friends! Jes here, back with another 15 minute craft.  Today, my husband took our four year old out to the park, and I had a chance to sit down and read for a blissful, uninterrupted hour. I pulled out my kindle, and set the kettle on to boil for tea.  I could not find a single bookmark. I'm one of those people who doesn't really like to use scrap paper, because I like my bookmarks to be pretty.  I had a few minutes before my tea was ready, so I sat down and put together a few super cute bookmarks using the new Book Club stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop. I also used their Big Flags set.  I've been hoarding my Let's Polka paper from Lawn Fawn (this set seems to be retired, but here is a link to more of their awesome paper collections), and I pulled some out tonight to make my bookmarks. I love striped patterns!


Here is the final project. And if you pop over to our YouTube channel, you can see the video of how I made them.  I'd love to hear what you think of them. If there are any other fifteen minute projects you'd like to see me try, leave a comment and I'll give them a go. :)  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment