Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Good morning from Kristine, and happy Sunday!  Today is the day we "sprung forward," and while I'm happy that it means spring is practically here, I'm always a bit unsettled to lose an hour out of the day.  Who would think that a measly hour would have such an impact??

Well, Sunday means we've got more planner layouts for you.  Below is a link to my second-ever Plan With Me video.  I streamlined the process a little, so it's a little shorter than last time, and there aren't as many cuts and jumps.  I also tried a new camera set-up, which resulted in a little unintended camera shake - I hope that doesn't bother you guys too much, and I'll figure something different out for next time.  Always a process, lol!

Anyhoo, here it is.  Please feel free to comment and let us know what you think - the good, the bad, and the ugly.  We want to get better!  Have a great week, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment