Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hey, everyone, and happy June! (Can you believe it's June already??  Where on earth has this year gone?!) I've got a short video for you today showing the last week in my bullet journal. After 3 weeks, I'm still enjoying the system and figuring out how it's going to best work for me. This week, I used a column layout, where each day took up half a page. My running to-do list is at the top, and a couple of daily chores and important tasks are at the bottom. The very bottom contains my "days of school" countdown - we're getting so close to the end of the year now!

I hope you enjoy this quick, 4-minute video. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments! Are you using a bullet journal? Let me know what's working for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment